Nearly 90% of a child’s brain is developed by age five
During this crucial stage, parent involvement can make a great impact on setting a child up to succeed in school and life. Whole Child Arts’ preschool and parent-child programs engage children and their caregivers in research-based arts & child development classes designed to support each stage of their growth.
Whole Child Arts is dedicated to providing the highest quality:
- Teacher training
- Classroom programs
- Parent programs
- Inviting and sensory rich spaces
- Parent-child music, movement, speech development, art, drama, dance and preschool preparation classes in underserved areas of Chicago
- Arts programming in Chicago Public Preschools and Kindergartens where age appropriate arts classes are often lacking
- Financial need-based scholarships for arts classes and preschool
- Professional development workshops for classroom teachers on how to integrate the arts in the early childhood classroom
- Parent workshops and resources in underserved neighborhoods in Chicago and beyond
- An educational garden and nature playground in Bucktown where free programming will be held weekly
Interested in Whole Child Arts programs in your school or community?
Contact us to discuss how we can help!